PETA2.com

Ouchies!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

| | |
I had all four of my wisdom teeth removed. Ouchies! No fun.

Now I have HUGE, BRUISED CHEEKS! 

So, I've never had it easy with dental issues. 

Had four baby teeth pulled. Then four permanent teeth (No, I do NOT have nasty teeth, just a small mouth with not enough space). Then had braces for about two years. Then had two more baby teeth pulled (they just would not come out!).  AND, now I had four, impacted wisdom teeth extracted. Yay!

I was so terrified! I hate surgeries...especially ones that hinder my eating abilities >.<

At the moment, I still cannot eat solid foods, because my cheeks get in the way. UGH! I'm craving anything solid and veg-friendly! haha

ANYWAY, 

Here are some rather embarrassing photos of my suffering that I did not plan on sharing. However, this only happens once, right? Might as well bask in my nastiness. haha.

I believe this photo was the day after my surgery?

2 days after surgery?

UP CLOSE CHUBBY CHEEKAGE!

This was taken today (4 days after surgery?)...while eating my mediocre mashed sweet potatoes. 


Oh yes, by the way, I have been dirtballin' it in the same shirt. In the words of Hubby Coco, " DON'T JUDGE ME!" haha.


Anyone else ever have some lovely, impacted wisdom teeth out? I'd love to hear your adventures and perhaps what all you ate.

BYEZZZZ.

-Coco<3
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails