PETA2.com

Give A Hubby A Camera

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

| | |
So, we all know I've had a bit of an absence. However, here are my list of excuses:

1. Classes/Studying
2. Volunteering at animal shelter
3. Work

OH YEAH, NO FREE TIME BLAH!

Anyway, thought I'd share something with you.

Today, the first day in a long time that I've viewed the photos on my DSLR, I managed to find some rather cute, child-like photography done by none other than the Hubb-inator. (wtf, "Hubb-inator"? haha. whatev.)

Anyway, it's so cute. They are just random photos taken by Hubby Coco while he was left in a room with my camera. 

ENJOY!



Interesting, no? haha. There were photos of me coming in and busting him playing with the camera but I looks NASTAYYY so we're just not going to publish those haha ew. 

-Coco<3
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails