PETA2.com

Mediocre Post About Mediocre Shampoos/Conditioners

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

| | |
While staying at Mommy Coco's, I used some new shampoos and conditioners and she even gave me some samples to try.

...AND the shampoos/conditioners I tried happened to be...


Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Shampoo/Conditioner


Scent: Average shampoo/Conditioner smell. Nothing special.
Moisturizing: 7/10

I honestly do not know what to say about this product. It's nice for a drugstore product, but overall, nothing really stands out.






John Frieda Root Awakening Collection

Still not a product I would purchase. However, it does seem to lift your roots a tad. I was really NOT liking the shampoo since after I rinsed it out, my hair felt very dry and brittle. However, the conditioner seems to work rather well. It's not super moisturizing. However, it does the job for sure. My ends even feel smooth and squeaky clean.

Smells like: Juicy Fruit Gum mixed with anise



Suave Almond & Shea Butter Shampoo

Rather nice for a drugstore product. SMELLS AMAZING! JUST LIKE SHEA BUTTER! Sufficient moisturizing. However, I only tried the shampoo, not the conditioner.

That was my review on mediocre shampoos/conditioners. haha. It takes A LOT to impress me, if you're a hair product. I have rather dry, brittle hair at the ends (from past dying/bleaching). So, I need a product that can provide moisture without being so clingy and leaving residue. YUCK! haha.

-Coco<3
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails