PETA2.com

Day 6 of 30 Days Challenge

Sunday, December 5, 2010

| | |
Co-founder and President of People for the Eth...Image via WikipediaDAY 6: FAVORITE SUPER HERO AND WHY


Now is super hero like batman and those kind of things or like "hero" like an idol? I dunno but I don't really like any superheros so I'll just name a real-life one. 


INGRID NEWKIRK


(Check out her blog etc. here: http://ingridnewkirk.com/.)


For those who don't know, Ingrid is the PETA president and co-founder. She has done so much for animals all over the world and she is just an amazing person! I really can't even begin to explain all that she has done for abused, exploited, and neglected animals in labs, circuses, backyards etc. There is an abundance of nice things I could say about Ingrid. However, I feel none of them would even come close to describing how grateful I am for her and people like herself in this world. Thank you, Ingrid.




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails