PETA2.com

Day 5 of 30 Days Challenge

Monday, December 6, 2010

| | |
DAY 5: A PHOTO OF A PLACE I'VE BEEN

TAIPEI! These are photos from only one of the trips we took to Taipei. Hubby's friend Sun was our tour guide. He's so friendly and stylish too! (Any ladies in/near Taiwan in search of a great guy? haha just kidding...This blog is not a personals ad! haha wtf.)


Anyway, if you know anything about me, it's difficult for me to just choose one photo. So enjoy!


TRAINS! I LOVE TRAINS! I have never been on any type of train before I went to Taiwan. (nor a taxi, until Taiwan...wow! Either the town I live in is small or I'm just too spoiled with my own car! haha)
 
WIND DAMPER IN TAIPEI 101!!!!!! I liked it because it was VERY sparkly[: 


Forreal. WTF is up with my face in some of these...nonetheless, I felt they described that trip rather well. [:

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails