PETA2.com

My Current Worst Enemy= PANERA BREAD

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

| | |
Let me just start off with, WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING, PANERA BREAD!? EVERYONE KNOWS A GOOD/REAL GREEK SALAD IS MEATLESS! IT'S LIKE, "OH WE CLAIM TO BE SO EM-EFFING HEALTHY YET NOW WE DRENCH OUR GREEK SALADS IN FUCKING MEAT BITS...EVEN IF YOU DON'T WANT THEM."

I'm a vegetarian, and it is hard enough to find food I can eat around here...and now you take away my favorite meal!? I detest you! Even if you still do have other vegetarian options available, you will not see me for a LONG, LONG time!

I shall go back to eating from the vegetarian portion of the Mexican restaurant's menu. I'd rather "tirar un pedo" (more like "tirar MUCHO pedos") all day than find little meat bits in my SUPPOSED TO BE VEGETARIAN SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UGGGHHHHHH! NO LONGER WILL I BEST YOUR MOST LOYAL CUSTOMER!


I will miss you though ]:
(photo found via Google Images)


Shithole...
(this photo also found via Google Images)


Far too pissed to think of a proper ending. Really, I'm not. Just hate making up endings...UNLESS THE ENDING IS REFERRING TO ME NO LONGER EATING AT THE ABOVE SHITHOLE. 

-Coco<3

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails