There are so many differences between any two countries. However, every place has things that are better and things that are worse than the other. Therefore, here is my list of pros and cons for Taiwan.
1. Mopeds Yay!
2. GREAT SHOES AND ENDLESS SHOPPING AREAS
3. Strictly Vegetarian/Vegan restaurants<3 mmmmm nomnomnom
4. NIGHT MARKETS!
5. Cheap, but cute stuff
6. Hello Kitty/Sanrio stores
7. Not so many fat, gross people
8. GREAT FRUIT! ESPECIALLY THE STRAWBERRIES ARE SOOOO MUCH BETTER!
9. Boba (although I'm getting sick of it now haha)
10. Great customer service
11. Many shop owners call me pretty [: What girl wouldn't love that!?
12. Faster, cheaper internet
13. Warmer Climate
14. Availability of Japanese products
15. BETTER AND MORE beauty products!<3
16. Prettier currency
17. Better music
18. Cuter commercials
19. Better news shows
20. Better and longer nightlife/more things to do all day/night
21. SO MUCH CUTER FASHION!
22. Magazines from Japan readily available
23. Convenience stores everywhere you look
24. Better hair stylists
25. Better music
26. Transportation systems more convenient and cheaper
27. Better drinks at convenient stores (rose tea [: )
28. Better recycling system
29. Overall nicer people
30. More private public bathroom stalls
1. Shitty napkins, no paper towels
2. GOKIBURI! (cockroaches) and other insects
3. Crowding (really do get used to it though)
4. Short, ugly old women staring at me because I'm "different"
5. Shitty tasting water (compared to the U.S.)
6. Scary, crazy drivers...yet is quite interesting
7. Dirtier than the U.S.
9. So many poor, helpless strays ]: (couldn't resist, had to drive around on the moped and feed them)
10. Difficult to find a public bathroom
That's all for now. I'm sure I will update more on this post.