PETA2.com

Amazing Vegan Youth-Retrieving Solution

Sunday, May 2, 2010

| | |
LADIES: THIS IS AN AMAZING PRODUCT THAT I FEEL I NEED TO SHARE WITH YOU. NO LIE. SO, KEEP READING PLEASE. [:

Alright, I am only 19 years of age. Nonetheless, I still have eye wrinkles, because I smile with my eyes in the shape of a crescent moon. I always have to photoshop my eye wrinkles out when they get out of control. I'm pretty sure I won't have to do that anymore now that I found this product of natural miracles...and what is the damn product already you ask? OK OK here it is:

ORIGINS Youthtopia

I have only been using this for about two weeks and I am absolutely impressed! Origins products can get a little pricey. However, this one was reasonable, especially for its amazing powers. It is very gentle, yet extremely effective and 100% Vegan-friendly [: Sometimes I get a little of it in my eyes and it doesn't even burn. So nice.

Here is what the product itself looks like:


The consistency is actually not very thick at all, leaving it to last a VERY long time. I do not have any after photos yet. However, I will definitely update on the effects ASAP as I am too lazy to camwhore at the moment. 

Have you ever used one of the many Origins miracle-workers? Thoughts on this product or suggestions on any others from this brand? COMMENT them [:

-Coco


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails