PETA2.com

New Discovery

Sunday, April 18, 2010

| | |
So, I always thought exfoliating wasn't so important and that the skin would simply renew itself at its own natural rate. However, after the Origins lady at the mall convinced me to try one of their exfoliators, I was sold. Although it was a tad pricey, I decided to try it.

We all know by now that I have not been blessed with great skin. However, I am grateful for the fact that I have very little whiteheads (until that time of the month arrives >.<).

My hubby has extremely soft, supple Asian skin and tiny pores <-- makes me so jealous! However, now I can have smooth skin and you can too! But for those pores, let's still keep faith. However, I will update if this exfoliator helps my enlarged pores/blackheads.

Okay. Shutting up now. Here's my new magic product:
I also purchased Youthtopia, a firming eye cream, and Clear Improvement, a charcoal mask. Here's my lovely loot:
I will eventually review the other two products. However, I'm a busy college student. Give me a break.

And...Just so there's a picture, nasty picture, but still a picture, of me on this post:
This is my gross, makeup-less face after a little of Origins's "Nature's gentle dermabrasion" *vomit now*

Abrupt ending.

-Coco<3

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails