PETA2.com

Much Needed Blogging.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

| | |

It seems like it's been forever since I've consistently blogged. Therefore, I'm going to blog randomly, for no reason at all. Let's see how this turns out...

Anyway, in case you are are an imbecile and have yet to figure this out-I'm a freshman in college. I am deathly afraid of that freshman 15! However, I have come to the conclusion that if I gain weight, it will be from all of the yummy Chinese food I eat at the Chen/Tai household. (that's so funny...spell check agrees with the name "Chen", but not "Tai" wtf?...i guess Chen is just far more common?) Even being American, never in my life have I eaten as much food as I do here. In the morning, food is put on my plate until I feel I'll explode. *KABOOM!

Anyway, my main goals right now are...

1.
to keep a GPA 3.5 and higher

2.
To save up enough money to visit Taiwan and actually be able to shop there.

3. and to be hot like this workout lady haha

I know they are only three goals...but three LARGE goals at that. Don't judge me.

Any suggestions? Ways to make getting to my goals easier?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails