PETA2.com

Thursday, October 15, 2009

| | |
Okay, so...Hubby, Mommy Chen, and I have been having pesky, uninvited family over lately...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
A FAMILY OF WASPS! AHH! ...and if any of you know me at all, you'd know that I HATE INSECTS!...(except for lady bugs and fireflies because they are kinda cute) Anyway, somehow these wasps keep entering the house through the bathroom window and our bedroom >.<

Therefore, we went to semi-extreme measures to try to get rid of these fucktards.

And here is our attempt/process:





















(this stuff smells so good like cinnamon!..and I KNOW IT'S MEANT FOR ANTS. Nonetheless, I tried it. Thought if it works for one type of annoying intruder, it may work for the rest.)

YAY! We finally are done! [:

HOWEVER, our plan only seemed to work for a few days >.<>


On a different note, I found some old photos on Jason's camera since we used his and not mine because being the idiot that I am, I left my camera at my dad's house, an hour away >.<


I like this one. Took it by accident. Nonetheless, I think it's rather cute.
I'm a loser. Bye. [:
Ps. By the way, I got lost yesterday due to road construction blocking the only way I know how to get home from a certain place >.<>

Ok, seriously, bye bye

<3>

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails