Okay, so I've always tried to live my life by the 'no regrets' motto. So far, I think I've done pretty damn well. [:
In celebration of this, I composed a list of things others may regret if they were me, yet I don't.
1. QUITTING CHEERLEADING: I quit my senior year. It seemed like it would be the perfect year, holding a captain position and all. However, if I never quit cheering, I would have never met Jason, the cutest guy to ever travel to the U.S. from Taiwan [:
- Here's me in my uniform, junior year:
..AND everyone loves an embarrassing child photo so.. Here's me in Junior High /:
2. DENYING A NICER COLLEGE: I was accepted to attend classes at Penn State, which has more classes to fulfill my interests. Nevertheless, I settled for UPJ, where my forementioned boyfriend is finishing up his college years[:
3. QUITTING HOLLISTER: This one's a tad stupid. Nevertheless, I'm happy I did it. I headed out and into the workforce as soon as I turned 16 and being a secretary at the salon and modeling at HCO was just WAY TOO MUCH for me. Additonally, if I continued to work both jobs, I'd probably never get to see my man[;
4. REPAIRING RELATIONSHIPS WITH FAMILY MEMBERS: Ever since the divorce and especially 9th grade court hearings, the bond between my parents and the rest of my father's family has been a tad rocky. However, I'm very happy that I started to talk to them a little more and visit them more often too. I would really like to see my grandparents more before anything could possibly happen to them. They are such characters[:
Here are some more embarrassing photos, filled with youthful Coco:
P.S. They are poorly scanned and not edited on my part.sorry. Click them to make them bigger.
5. ENROLLING IN AP SPANISH: Although Senor was a major hardass, his class helped me SO MUCH in everything I do. The college I will be attending even sent me a letter saying how far advanced my Spanish abilities are[: YAY FOR ME BEING SO SMART [: hehe
Here's the Spanish teacher and class that pushed me so hard[:
There are SO many more things, in the end, I am happy I actually did. Just cannot think of them all at this very moment.