PETA2.com

Solicit This!

Friday, June 12, 2009

| | |


I am OUTRAGED at the solicitors that constantly call my house. GIVE UP ALREADY! After all of the annoying calls, I have created a plan for REVENGE!

STEP ONE:
Speak to them in Spanish. Sure, they will probably transfer me to a Spanish speaker, but then I will speak to them in the few phrases of Chinese I know. They then will transfer me to a Chinese speaker. However, then I will tell them some things in Japanese. Upon transferring me to a Japanese speaker, I will take a straw, place it in my armpit, and make loud farting noises until they hang up on me! hehe

and if they decide to call back...

STEP TWO:
Simply, get mean, scream, and tell them to take me off their list IMMEDIATELY!

and if they agree but really don't...(like usual)...

STEP THREE:
I will fake cry and tell them that I am mentally unstable due to their creepy, never-ending phone calls.

and if none of these work...

STEP FOUR:
Just continue hanging up on them. I'm out of here in a few months anyway. No more annoying house phone! [:

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails