PETA2.com

Saturday, April 25, 2009

| | |




Lately, I've been ill, very ill. The diagnosis turned out to be SENIORITIS! I am, and have been, in summer mode. I cannot do this high school stuff anymore! Also, I've been very free-spirited lately, just wanna be myself for once. NO MORE STUDYING! "...We black market, we black made
We hit shit out when it rains
..." Oh yeah, and I really want to get back in shape. Health is very important to me, especially because lately I've been reading up...There are SOOOO many ways to prolong your life...IT'S CRAZIIINEESSS. (please excuse my unusual, less-than-perfect grammar...yes, this is unusual for me (^o^)) "...can I get control? do ya like me vulnerable? I'm armed and I'm equal, more fun for the people..." Yes, I'm still on an M.I.A. trip, like before. I don't know why. Perhaps it's her fun accent, her sarcastic yet so politically-halarious, or I'm just losing it?

Well I need to become a lot more productive and hold out until June 5th...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails