PETA2.com

Day 18 of 30 Days Challenge

Monday, December 20, 2010

| | |
Day 18 – Plans/dreams/goals you have


Well, being the organized person that I am, I'd like to take advantage of this opportunity and make a list of goals/dreams I'd like to set and achieve. That being said, I'm actually putting some time into this. Go figure. 


Short(er) Term (within the next 2-3 years)
1. Do well in college and graduate with a Psychology degree and with latin honors (preferably higher than Cum Laude). 
2. Be the best girlfriend I can be. (Hubby deserves a great wifey!)
3. Brush up on my Spanish and finish my Spanish minor.
4. Perhaps also finish a minor in Sociology.
5. Grow my hair longer and nurse it back to health.
6. Decide where I want to live after college (U.S. or Taiwan)
7. Marry the man of my dreams<3
8. Finish all the formulas etc. for a vegan cosmetics company


Long Term
1. Either go on to obtain my PhD OR become an English teacher in Taiwan.
2. Adopt/save many companion animals
3. Open a shelter for homeless animals
4. See my Singaporean bff in person and shop with her<3
5. MAYBE have a baby...MAYBE...
6. Fluently speak at least 4 languages (English, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese)


That's all I can think of for now, but believe me, there are MANY things I'd like to do!



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails