PETA2.com

Day 15 of 30 Days Challenge

Thursday, December 16, 2010

| | |
Day 15 – Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
ohh geez. haha. I swear this is 100% honest, hence the "ohh geez"...


1. Collective Soul- "In A Moment"
2. Jolin Tsai-  "Tian Kong"
3. Guns N' Roses- "I Don't Care About You" (perfect "pissed off" song)
4. Velvet Revolver- "Set Me Free"
5. Smash Mouth- "Disconnect The Dots"
6. Coco Lee- "Before I Fall in Love" (I honestly do NOT know where this song came from haha wtf..)
7. Guns N' Roses- "You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory" ( I do own every GN'R song ever..seriously was obsessed...)
8. The Offspring- "Me & My Old Lady"
9. Melissa Etheridge- "If I Wanted To"
10. The Presidents of The United States- "Naked and Famous"


Confession: There were a couple Chinese songs that I didn't feel like typing the Chinese names...haha so what. 



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails