PETA2.com

Day 13 of 30 Days Challenge

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

| | |
DAY 13: A LETTER TO SOMEONE WHO HAS HURT YOU RECENTLY

Dear Bella, 


I know you didn't mean to make me cry incessantly for weeks. I know you weren't ready to leave. I know you felt helpless. I know you hurt physically and mentally, and yes you did hurt me to, but none of it was your fault. I know I say I really don't regret anything, because there are so many things and special people in my life today that if I did one little thing differently, they may not be here. However, I do regret not being able to see you as often as I'd like. I am so happy I made the choice to skip my classes and spend the day just holding you. I still have yet to wash the shirt I wore that day, and I never will. Currently, Bobo and Nummy kitty are using it as their blankie. Don't worry about Bobo either, I make sure I tuck her in every night in her and Nummy's bed. For a few days I did take her practically everywhere with me, even to see Jeff Dunham. I think she enjoyed the show. Nonetheless, now she has Nummy to stay with all day and keep her company, and Nummy should know how Bobo feels, because Nummy lost her friend too. Please, if there is a heaven, wait for me, and while I'm still on land, watch over me, because I miss you terribly. Please never forget me, because I will never forget you...


Love, 


Your mommy and roomate<3

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails