PETA2.com

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

| | |
Here's another vain, almost-all-photos post, simply because I'm lazy, yet still want to get some post in.

WARNING: NO PHOTOSHOP USED ON THIS POST EITHER! BEWARE OF MY FACE.

Anyway, he's a funny, old photo I found. Me trying to be "tribal" with a necklace from Taiwan. Funny, no?

Anyway, moving on...

I wanted to show you one of my favorite dresses from Forever 21. I love it, because you can either dress it up for a more formal look or dress it down for a semi-casual look.


Camwhore camwhore....        Sorry about the boob shots, wanted to show the sequin detail

More sparkly sequin boobs and some detail of the bow haha

CAMWHORE!



I love mirrors but I'm not so sure they feel the same about me haha.

PS. No comments regarding my fat arms, please.

-Coco<3
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

dblchin (double chin) said...

U know u look a lil like Jennifer Aniston? anyways tat tribal pic is really pretty!

Coco Tai said...

haha nah, I don't think I look a thing like Jennifer Aniston...but thank you, hun [:

-Coco<3

Related Posts with Thumbnails