PETA2.com

Slacker!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

| | |
I haven't blogged forever. We all know that...So...let's see what I've been up to...

Jason and I-out to dinner with Mommy Coco...


Oh, and I forgot to show you guys this: pothead sleeping at salon...I miss it there so much ]:


Sipping bubble tea from Pittsburgh mmm...
Finding comedic "Engrish" errors...
Enslaving cute asian boyfriend[:
Playing with the neighbors cat...
Discovering new, interesting things...This desk says "I hate leftys. -Righty" (it's a left-handed desk btw)


Taking pictures of flies "doing it" on Jason's car...

"Studying" in the library at school...
Watching Jason through the doorway of my psych class...
Taking pictures of my feet in between classes...These babies go everywhere!
Eating yummy chinese food and snacks[;

...and that's just about it. There will be a more interesting post sometime...in the near future.





HOPEFULLY!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails