PETA2.com

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

| | |
So Lately I have not been blogging. However, Here is a quick post about one of my facial cleansing routines.


First, I use soap from China called Bee & Flower.
Then, I use one of my many Befine natural microdermabrasion-type cleansers. (one for face and one for lips)
 Lastly, after my face is completely rinsed and free of all soaps, I apply Jason Super-C facial toner to keep my skin fresh, yet not dry. 



By the way, none of these are photoshopped and I'm completely
makeup-free at all times. I don't need you comments on my
horrible skin. However, believe me, my pores and blackheads
used to be much worse.












I decided to post close-ups of my skin after this routine to show that it really does work. Nonetheless, my complexion is far from perfect and I still have mad discoloration and scarring.




Shiny and clean. Yay me! Now, you try![:

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails